Friday, August 5, 2016

Newsletters!

These newsletters can be used monthly or weekly. For each new month there is a different newsletter (same framework) with cute clip art that goes with the month! :) You can also add a heading to the top, "Ms. Savannah's First Grade Class". The headings to each section are: reminders, events, what we're learning, and at home. These can not be changed, but you can include your information in the sections with a text box.
My newsletter all filled out!  I added a few other text boxes! I usually only send a monthly newsletter included with events coming up for the month and also what we will be learning about! I also throw in a "secret word" to help motivate parents to read it! If their child can find the word and show me the next day, I give them a class Dojo point! My students insist that their parents read the newsletter as soon as it comes out!

THESE ARE ONLY IN BLACK AND WHITE!

In the" at home" section, I usually tell parents what to work on at home and homework reminders.
Get it here for $3.00!


1 comment :