Friday, July 12, 2013

Flirty Birds Classroom Decor



 Flirty Birdie Decor

SORRY I've been absent from blog writing lately.  I have difficulty posting since I do not have a computer during the summer.  I am redecorating my classroom next year.  It was VERY difficult for me to decide what theme I wanted to do! (umm,  it is hard for me to make any decisions... lol)  I took at look at what color bins I have in the classroom.  Mostly lime green, hot pink, and bright blue.  My walls are light yellow. Well, I'm an outdoor gal so I chose...dum dum dum dum! Boho Birds! I have really gotten into making my own funky style clipart, so I've started to make birdie nameplates, calendar pieces, daily five posters, etc. There will be more to come, but WOW does it take a loooong time to create! 

Click the picture to get the Daily Five Posters!


Click on the picture above to get the Flirty Birdie nameplates! 

 

2 comments :